Account Manager - Premium Hospitality - Sport
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Premium Hospitality - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE//
One of the worlds premium sports organisations in London who are expanding their in-house, top-tier, hospitality offering by developing a new exclusive members lounge.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
An experienced and dedicated Account Manager to look after the members.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- On-boarding and smoothly transitioning members into this exclusive club in the first 6 months.
- Working with the operations team on event-days to ensure that the members and guests have the best possible experience.
- Communicating effectively with both internal (E.g. marketing, sales, operations) and external (E.g. out-sourced catering providers, transport companies…) stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure the best possible member experience.
- Developing, planning and running ad-hoc events outside of the usual match-day experience, such as networking events, corporate breakfasts, golf days etc…
- Executing administration tasks to ensure CRM records are up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Identifying and acting upon potential commercial opportunities with existing and new members.
- Ensuring retention and churn targets are met for the members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED//
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals in a member’s environment
- Experience working in a high-end hospitality environment
- Experience using a CRM system to track opportunities and performance
- Commercial awareness to identify new potential revenue opportunities
- Experience in executing administrative tasks in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
Our client will offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and industry leading benefits. Alongside this, this really is a significant career opportunity as you will be on the front line to help build, shape and develop a globally recognised member’s club at one of the very best sporting organisations on the planet.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available