|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A premier league football club based in London, are looking for an Account Executive to activate their tech and digital partnerships across their portfolio of clients.
They’re looking for someone who has experience in relationship management within sport with tech-based clients and the desire to work within a club setting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You’ll be responsible for developing and driving forward the strategic plan with the main partner contacts all the while having full support from senior members on the team.
- Building detailed knowledge of the companies’ partners to help drive beneficial activation programmes.
- Ensuring your team remain the point of contact for designated Partners while making sure other internal departments are used appropriately for marketing, communications etc.
- Providing dedicated high level service to allocate partners making sure it is the best in class.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience working with tech brands and delivery of tech-focused sponsorships.
- An understanding of brand marketing and able to implement campaigns across new media channels.
- Proven track record of managing, planning and applying partnership related activation programmes.
- A good understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends.
- Highly self-motivated and willingness to adapt and learn new skills.
- You’re well organised and have the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.